Η θέση Customer Support Specialist έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Customer Support Specialist από την εταιρεία Elorus
Elorus is a fast-growing FinTech startup with thousands of monthly active users from all around the world. We believe that the best customer service is delivered by a support team that is engaged in their work and excited to be helping our customers! We consider our Support Service crucial to our success as a company. We are seeking for a support specialist who is passionate to create a unique & positive customer experience that makes clients want to use our services and to actively recommend them to others.
Here is what you have to do as an Elorus Support Specialist:
- Answer questions posed by users and solve their problems via chat, e-mail or telephone.
- Create, organize & publish support articles (getting started guides, FAQs, best practices, etc) that will help customers answer their own questions.
- Document problem areas to facilitate their resolution in collaboration with the product team.
- Provide our customers with advice or explanations about improvements and updates made to our products.
- Passionate & Empathetic: they put themselves in the shoes of the small business owners who use Elorus, and this drives them to take big steps towards finding a solution for each one of our users.
- Always Striving for More: they are truly passionate about finding ways to improve our users' experiences, and they work hard to maintain and grow their knowledge of our product in order to always deliver.
- Advanced Problem Solvers: every question has an answer, and our Support Specialists will either find it or create it! No matter how unconventional a question may seem, our team is happy to tackle it.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek: our Support Specialists interact with our customers more frequently than anyone else, so it's critical that their messages are accurate, clear and concise.
- Excellent IT knowledge: Familiarize yourself quickly with the company's technology and processes as well as applying the knowledge acquired during the performance of your duties.
- Domain expertise in finance, business, or FinTech
- Experience in accountancy and/or management, knowledge of accounting principles.
- You will work in a dynamic and modern work environment with excellent opportunities for development.
- Besides the competitive salary, you will have a key role in transforming a fast-growing startup into a thriving company!
- Ever more perks: laptop, meal vouchers, flex timesheets
- Stock Option Plan