This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing gaming brand focused on delivering optimal results for clients. Fairplay Group is a business services company which provides services including Digital and offline Marketing; Website Design; Software Development and Customer Retention Management. Due to recent rapid growth of Betshop.gr, a brand owned by B2B Gaming Services Malta ltd, one of Fairplay top internal client, we are now looking to further expand the Customer Experience Team.
As a teammate within Customer Experience Team your primary responsibilities will be assisting our members and helping to resolve their inquiries. You will be the primary point of contact for our prospects and registered members – it is critical that you help and provide them with professional, accurate, and timely resolution to their questions and inquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude. A teammate within Customer Experience Team exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, exhibits creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions, and thrives in quick paced and collaborative team environment.
We understand this type of role is not suitable for everyone. We're looking for someone who is smart, detail oriented, and able to ramp up fast. We'd also like you to be passionate about the high-quality customer service and comfortable making decisions. We need someone who isn't afraid to pick up the phone or do what it takes to get the job done.
- Answer phone calls, live chat, emails, from prospects or members and work to resolve their queries in real time or work with the most relevant department so it can be dealt with appropriately
- Facilitate conversion from visitor to active members by answering products and services questions
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customers complains; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Recommends potential products or possible service improvements to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Provide consistent feedback/reporting regarding overall customer satisfaction, tools and processes
- Represent the company with a high level of professionalism and customer service at all times
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Continually display initiative to take on additional responsibilities toward professional growth
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in using a wide range of relevant IT packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, previous customer support and/or operations experience a huge plus
- Proven ability to manage a varied workload to achieve priorities and objectives.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work flexibly and ability/commitment to work as part of a team and on your own initiative focusing on quality
- Fluent in Greek and high level of English written and spoken
- Knowledge on sports and/or casino is an advantage
- Employee Status: Regular
- Work schedule: 5 days rota is applied over the 7 days, 8 hours shift, 24/7.
- Primary Location: Αthens, Greece
If you require further information or wish to apply for this role, please send an email by clicking on 'Apply' mentioning in the subject line the position you are applying for.