What Impact will you make?
We are currently seeking for ambitious team players with exceptional organizational skills and a well-rounded personality to become part of our dynamic Audit Support team in our offices in Thessaloniki.
At Deloitte, we provide audit support services using an approach designed to provide the flexibility to serve the circumstances and complexities of our clients.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level in a challenging international environment, focusing on continuous learning and dynamic teamwork, both in Greece and abroad, you're ready for Deloitte!
Your Role & Responsibilities
- During your tenure you will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
- Coordinate and manage a team of Assistants effectively
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put this into practice in your professional life
- Develop self by actively seeking for growth and share knowledge and experiences with the other members of the team
- Seek for opportunities to challenge yourself and team with others
- Understand objectives and align your work and objectives toward them
- Build good relationships and communicate effectively
Potential candidates should fulfill the following criteria:
- A minimum of 4 years of solid work experience in Audit
- University Degree in: Accounting / Auditing / Finance / Economics / Business Administration and a Postgraduate Qualification in a relevant area. Other academic background with quantitative skills and relevant experience will also be considered as a strong asset
- Strong technical and auditing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Italian knowledge will be considered a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a professional demeanor
- High level of discretion for confidential work and information
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills and ability to motivate and lead and capacity to work effectively within a team
- Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates
Our Audit practice delivers to clients audit assurance and advisory services of the highest quality. We cover a wide range of industries and markets, from financial services in multinational corporations to smaller, owner-managed businesses. As the commercial world grows ever more fiercely regulated, the role of corporate auditor is now spot-lit as never before. Our distinctive audit approach and investment in technology enables our Audit team to deliver seamless global accounting and auditing services. We are forward thinking, risk focused and insights based.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Italy and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
We are led by a purpose, to make an impact that matters with clients, people and society. This purpose defines who we are and what we stand for. It's not about being the biggest. It’s about being the first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture.
Our talent experience
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the center of our unique talent experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.
Deloitte Certified Public Accountants S.A., Deloitte Business Solutions S.A., Deloitte Accounting Compliance & Reporting Services S.A. and Deloitte Alexander Competence Center Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants are the Greek member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL"). “Deloitte Certified Public Accountants S.A." provides audit and risk advisory services, “Deloitte Business Solutions S.A." financial advisory, tax and consulting services and “Deloitte Accounting Compliance & Reporting Services S.A." accounting outsourcing services. “Deloitte Alexander Competence Center Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants" based in Thessaloniki is a center of innovation providing financial advisory, tax and consulting services.
“Koimtzoglou-Leventis & Associates Law Partnership" ("KL Law Firm") is a Greek law partnership qualified to provide legal services and advice in Greece.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 245,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, or their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte Network") is, by means of this communication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser. No entity in the Deloitte Network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this communication.
© 2019. For information, contact Deloitte Greece.