PD Neurotechnology Ltd. (www.pdneurotechnology.com
) is a medical device company researching, developing, producing and selling wearable medical devices and solutions for monitoring and supporting treatment of movement disorders. Its first solution is PDMonitor which is a sophisticated expert eco-system for patients with Parkinson’s Disease.
PD Neurotechnology Ltd. is looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer to work in the R&D department of the company which resides in Ioannina, Greece, to develop new and support existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. The primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, skills at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding are required.
Position PDN-010: Web Developer
- Delivering a high-quality application
- Ensuring a required level of performance
- Writing test-backed server-side code
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
- Supporting and fixing existing functionality
- Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
- Designing and building application layers
- Code and Work documentation
- Proficiency in C#
- Experience using .NET 4.5+ and Core
- Experience in developing ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core MVC applications
- Senior knowledge of Entity Framework
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL
- Writing tests
- Implementing enterprise application patterns
- Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
- Familiarity with the client side framework jQuery, Angular 2.*+, React, D3.js
- Familiarity with Azure Web Apps
- Familiarity with Xamarin if possible.
Please send you CV by clicking on "Apply".
The Controller of the processing of your data is PD Neurotechnology Ltd. The Controller’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at dpo[at]pdneurotechnology[dot]com.
To be considered for this position and complete the recruitment process, a retention period of one (1) year for your CV and personal data provided is required.
You have the right to request from the Controller access to your personal data, to request correction or erasure of inaccurate personal data, to request a limitation of the processing of your personal data and to object to the processing.