...CHOOSE your journey & APPLY for
Team Leader Trade & B2C (based in Kalamata)
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we'd like to hear from you! We are looking for passionate individuals who like creative and international work environments!
It's a must to have a University Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or any other relevant field. A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, ideally within the FMCG industry and experience in a supervisor role are required.
Strong leadership and people management skills are must as well as communication and presentation skills.
You should be fluent in Greek and English, excellent user of Excel and PowerPoint and have a valid driving license.
The vacancy refers to Messinia region.
Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates are must.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
We are looking for courageous and determined professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a truly multinational business environment. You can join the most Unique & Innovative Sales team and gain field experience, formal trainings and a good understanding of multinational processes, capitalize your knowledge and develop your own capabilities.
As a Team Leader, you will need to:
* Manage IQOS coaches and Trade Activators in the area of responsibility and provide effective guidance in order to meet business objectives. Being responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis in order to get the established targets for IQOS coaches and traditional retailers.
* Identify market opportunities in sub-territory level, develop and roll out specific action plans in order to support the continuous growth of IQOS users.
* Monitor and analyze all relevant market information in order to maintain comprehensive knowledge of the region which supports business decisions.
* Increase product awareness through traditional retail channel. Maximize product availability and manage out-of-stock situations in the Point of Sales by engaging & educating retailers in order to ensure the proper level of our brands stock.
* Analyze sales cycle results for the assigned Area and provide constructive feedback to the Regional and Commercial Planning in order to constantly improve quality design and standards of future sales cycles activities.
* Identify the best suitable profile to match IQOS Coach role within the set business needs.
Assist in selection of the appropriate candidates to fill the IQOS Coaches headcount needs through the established recruiting process. Ensure the proper on-boarding and training of the new hired IQOS Coaches.
* Compliance - Follow PM policies and procedures and ensure adherence to them throughout the organization.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential inside or outside Greece. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Papastratos, an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc (PMI) since 2003, is the largest tobacco products' producer in Greece. It employs directly and indirectly approximately 900 employees.
87 years after its establishment, Papastratos continues its successful course in the tobacco products' market having talented people, outstanding international and domestic brands -such as the world leader Marlboro, the historical ASSOS and the innovative potentially reduced risk product IQOS- , a unique corporate culture, the know-how and international experience of PMI and its long history. In 2016 Papastratos was nominated as the "#1 Most Admired Company" in Greece, by the Greek edition of Fortune magazine.
PMI is the world's leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products ("RRPs"). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com
INTERESTED IN LEARNING THE SKILLS THAT OPEN DOORS TO ANY CAREER YOU WANT?
APPLY BY FRIDAY 15TH NOVEMBER