Join our Starforce!
Profile Software is an award-winning Banking and Investment Management software provider. The company has a presence in 40 countries and offices in key financial centers.
Our vision is to provide innovative technology solutions that enable Financial Institutions and corporates across the world to deliver their full potential to their clients.
The Solutions Treasury Software Consultant is crucial in the successful deployment of banking treasury software and runs an active role in analyzing and understanding business mechanics, gathering requirements, architecting, configuring, and validating solutions. The right person works in close partnership with the Account Managers to achieve successful presentation of the company’s solutions to the market.
● Leads all technical aspects of the sales process as a solution expert.
● Interacts with senior level clients and translates their requirements into solutions, through presentations, relationship building, demos and written communications.
● Works with consultants and other staff from partner organizations to identify, define and present solution architectures for prospects / clients.
● Facilitates prospects requirements, scope and architecture for the development of Demos and /or PoC’s.
● Demonstrates and measures the success of those Demos and /or PoC’s.
● Works closely with the sales team to provide necessary input for RFI and RFP responses.
● Provides coaching and professional development to the sales team in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
Job Qualifications & Skills
● University degree in business or relevant field: Business Management, Finance, Computer Science or other related disciplines.
● At least (5) five years of experience at Financial Software or Private Banking or Banking Treasury.
● High level of IT literacy in MS Windows, MS SQL, MS Office,
● Ability to assimilate and express complex technical and functional concepts effectively, both verbally and written.
● Preferably, experience in pre-sales, e.g. presentations, RFI/RFPs, PoCs, demonstrations, workshops, etc.
● Strong understanding of the software sales cycle
● Excellent knowledge of the banking & financial services market
● Strong presentation skills demonstrable in a commercial environment
● Excellent client-facing skills.
What We Offer
● Competitive Salary and Bonus Scheme.
● Private Medical and Life Insurance Plan.
● Training and Development opportunities.
● Experience in a fast-growing environment.
If you want to be part of one of top leading software firms in the finance industry internationally, join our Starforce.