Η θέση Software Business Analyst έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Software Business Analyst από την εταιρεία COSMOS BUSINESS SYSTEMS A.E.B.E.
Software Business Analyst
The successful candidate will join the software & consulting department for developing software applications within co-founded and / or research projects, as well as projects in the field of Public and Private Sector
Main Responsibilities And Tasks
By applying your knowledge and experience you will be involved in the whole life cycle of projects from a business perspective, acting as counterpart to the client’s Teams and will be engaged in the following activities:
- Understand the needs of clients through the business requirements collection process;
- Create detailed Application Software requirements/Use cases, and clearly articulate desired Application Software functionality;
- Own the Application Software tasks and prioritize possible enhancements, client and internal requests;
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver great product to the client;
- Create and manage business and release schedules including tasks, milestones, and dependencies across multiple concurrent projects and cross teams;
- Prepare and drive collection of metrics related to features completeness and success;
- Communicate to encourage teamwork and cooperation between teams.
- BSc or MSc degree or equivalent experience relevant to application software requirements analysis;
- High self-motivation and determination to succeed;
- Prior experience in software engineering is a distinctive advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver great solutions;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills: task prioritization, effective time management, meeting facilitation, conflict resolution, excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork;
- Results orientated, very focused, ability to prioritize.
Please send your CV by clicking apply