INTRALOT is a world-leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 45 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. In 2019, we had € billion turnover and a global workforce of approximately 3,800 employees, of whom over 700 are based at our headquarters in Athens, Greece. In 2020, INTRALOT was distinguished as being among the top ten most attractive employer brands in Greece.
INTRALOT is an innovation-driven company focusing its product development on the customer experience. We have designed a new ecosystem of omni-channel solutions for Lottery Games, Betting Games, Interactive Games and VLTs.
Our motto is ‘Business Innovation driven by Digital Technology’.
INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association. We always act with integrity and enjoy what we do.
To meet our current corporate needs, we would like to bring to our team a
Software Engineer ( )
based in Paiania
In your new role, you will undertake tasks, such as:
- Efficiently and effectively design, develop and modify/refactor high-quality proprietary betting industry software
- Develop and support unit testing
- Install and support software applications
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and formulating concepts and ideas for additional products, tools and services to be provided
To be a successful candidate, you need:
University or College Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant technology-related field
- A prior 4+ years solid experience in developing software systems
- In-depth knowledge and experience in programming
- Framework ( and greater)
- and C#
- (Web Forms)
- Strong knowledge in Multi-threading and Web Services (ASMX/Web API/WCF)
- Good knowledge and experience in:
- SOAP and JSON
- Stored procedure programming in Relational Database
- Versioning tools, such as Git
- Coding for real time, event driven systems
- Ability to follow standard code practices and build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Excellent command of the Greek & English language, both written and spoken
- Completed military obligations for male candidates
On the personal side:
Apart from being a skilled Software Engineer, you need to be able to:
- Work within strict timelines and produce quality results
- Be a good problem-solver
- Follow-up closely and communicate clearly and thoroughly on status updates
- INTRALOT places high value on the success of the TEAM. You also need to be a true team player, able to work well with others!
Thus, we provide:
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits
- An extensive training program upon induction and throughout employment
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a multinational environment
- Prospects for professional growth both locally and globally
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting-edge technology company, submit your resume!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. Our premises at Paiania, Attica, have been designed to provide easy access to people with disabilities.