Η θέση Senior Recruiter έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Executive Level team is the leaders’ choice, a vigorous team of professionals, your Business Partners in designing a premium Talent Strategy for your leadership team. Our methodologies ensure the best outcome, matching your needs, in Talent Search, Talent Evaluation and Talent Selection.
Having a vast plain of projects to discover, design, develop and implement, we’re looking for a client-facing Senior Recruiter with more than 3 years of experience. Our ideal candidate is someone who has worked as a member of a recruiting team, or at a small HR Department as an HR Generalist, driving recruitment projects.
(ref. code SR_0621)
Our clients range from large multinational companies to start-ups, so Senior Recruiter must be agile and able to work at a quick pace to meet and ideally beat client expectations while managing multiple clients and projects at the same time.
- Participate in all recruiting activities to include: job description creation, sourcing, advertising positions; and as needed, assist programs with screening, phone interviewing and completing reference checks of applicants; interview and hire, organise and facilitate job fairs as needed
- Manage and maintain recruitment platform to best utilise features and streamline hiring
- Suggest recruitment process updates
- Proactively provide recruitment actions with which to fill vacancies
- Create and foster relationships with academic institutions and various professional organisations to attract and recruit candidates
- Maintain accurately and required documentation for all candidates and recruitment activities
- Assist with creating prescreening questions. Provide detailed information on the Company, the Company culture, and the job of the candidate as needed
- Bachelor Degree in HR, MSC or Diploma is an advantage
- 3+ years of experience in a recruitment role within a challenging and demanding environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- HR Prior system knowledge will be a plus
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Team player
What makes us different:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus and benefits
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Opportunities for personal and educational development