Η θέση Technology Consultant in Banking Sector έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Technology Consultant in Banking Sector από την εταιρεία ACCENTURE ΜΟΝΟΠΡΟΣΩΠΗ A.E.
As a Senior Banking Technology Consultant, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients' business and technology challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from supporting Organizations to develop their technology strategy to assisting with transformation implementation activities. The team help the C-Suite shape their technology vision and execute on their digital and technology-driven business transformation journeys.
- Working with industry and business specialists to develop comprehensive technology strategies, including IT opportunity assessment, investment portfolio management, information strategy, sourcing strategy, enterprise architecture strategy and more.
- Create innovative and differentiated offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market demand and technology evolution.
- Deliver advisory services in support of technology enabled business change, e.g.: package & third-party integrator selection, vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture studies and/or program diagnostics and recovery.
- Deliver advisory services to all the C Suite functions such as CIO/CTO/CDO etc.
- Interviewing client staff to understand key issues with how they operate today and identify opportunities for improvement in their operations and technology landscape.
- Leveraging Accenture’s international assets and expertise to bring new ideas to clients.
- Supporting the development of improved capabilities in clients across business processes, people and technology.
- Developing business cases and implementation roadmaps to support investment decisions.
- Providing project management and change management support on large scale transformation projects.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams to shape, propose, communicate and implement programs.
- BSc with distinction or honors from a Top University in in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Basic knowledge of key emerging methodology (Agile, DevOps, Design thinking) and how to use it to improve IT related department.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- 3-5 years cross-industry experience in consulting firms or big and international companies.
- Ability and willingness to travel in Greece and internationally.
- Deep experience in developing associated business cases and plans which are detailed, actionable and aligned with industry best practices.
- Good business acumen to find the best way to support key strategic pillar with technology.
- Understanding of emerging technology trends (Big Data, API, RPA, AΙ, Microservices, Blockchain, Cloud etc) and impact on both overall enterprise architecture and operating model.
- Good understanding of IT Operating Model. Knowledge of emerging agile enterprise framework (SaFe, DAD, Less) is a plus.
- Good understanding of Architecture definition and planning for key industry processes and for multichannel environment.
- Experience on defining Operating Model and architecture for IoT, Digital product management and data management is a plus.
- Background in Business and in IT architecture, as well as experience in business and IT collaboration.
- Ability to rapidly assess the IT implications of business strategy and the business implications of IT strategy.
- Knowledge of and passion for technology and digital trends.
- Ambition and desire to shine in the newest strategic consultancy environment.
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams of 3-5 people driving strategy work.