We are in the process of recruiting for the position of Rooms Division Manager:
Your role as Rooms Division Manager will be to manage and supervise all works taking place in the reception, booking, and sales department, as well as the housekeeping department of the hotel. Furthermore, you should be prepared to manage the financial data – reports, and to guide staff members employed in the reception and booking department. The Rooms Division Manager reports directly to the Hotel Manager.
Find the job offer by clicking on the apply button
● Certificate of completion of a tourism or corresponding school
• Proven experience in 4-star and 5-star hotels
• Team spirit
• Customer-oriented approach and exceptional communication skills
• Advanced organizing skills
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Taking initiative and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
• Working knowledge of various computer software programs (Protel, PMS - Yield & Revenue, etc)
• Excellent knowledge and use of English and German
• An environment conducive to development
• Competitive salary
• Advanced Opportunities for professional growth
• Accommodation (if necessary) and Board benefits
• Transportation costs
• Participation in educational programs in Greece and abroad
Welcome to Grecotel, the leader in Greek Hospitality!
If you stand out for your talent, have the confidence to inspire other people and aspire to achieve more, you have arrived at the right place! Join the Grecotel team, the top 5-star hospitality chain and find your place among the best professionals in Greece!
• We are the largest and most awarded hotel chain in Greece
• We offer security, stability and career prospects on a transparent working environment
• We work with the best professionals in the tourism industry
• We stand out for the excellent working environment that we shape for our people
• We provide lifelong training through participation in vocational training programs
...because we are the smile
of our people and we are proud of it!