Αdecco is currently seeking, on behalf DIAGEO
, an international well-known FMCG company, for one (1) dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Outlet Developer (Rhodes)
- Development of an area coverage/contact plan to guarantee delivery of objectives expressed in the commercial plan
- Close monitoring and follow up on brilliant execution through regular and consistent coverage plan within outlets
- Successful sales drivers activation such as visibility (visibility points, table visibility, POS material), promotion (execution and evaluation of events), persuasion (introduction of Diageo new products or brands to customers, building of interpersonal relations, product training), quality (products perfect appearance, evaluation of unbranded demand, perfect serve training on premise staff), distribution and price to maximise the return on investment
- Relationships management (commercial agreements according to policy, implementation of agreements, exploration of opportunities)
- Incremental volume and profit for the customer driven by new opportunities identified
- Choiceful activation of the right sales drivers for the customer based on informed decisions
- Activities are successfully executed as planned with appropriate customisation necessary to meet the customer’s requirements
- Monitors in market execution and informs stakeholders of issues and successes
- Structured Selling - Demonstrates consistently high standards of execution. Always operates the structured call/appointment. Can articulate key features and benefits of brands and their role in the category, in a relevant way to customers
- Commercial Acumen - Has an understanding of spend, volume, margin and profit performance within own area of responsibility. Makes recommendations for change to drive improvement. Has a basic understanding of the customer P&L and customer and category profitability
The Company Offers
- University degree in Business. Postgraduate degree will be considered a plus
- Approximately 3 years in Sales department of FMCG - On Trade experience is a big asset
- Excellent relationship-building skills, confident and solid communication, team-playing, innovative thinking, results-orientation, high energy, great negotiations skills, good prioritization, focus on total company delivery
- P&L literacy - strong numerical and analytical skills
- Comfort using MS Office (especially excel)
- Fluency in both Greek and English
- To be based in Rhodes
- Travel requirements: Within Greece
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private life and health insurance
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- Opportunities for further development
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV by clicking on 'Apply'
Before you get redirected to the Adecco online platform where you will complete your application, a pop-up window, mandatory on kariera.gr website, will request you to enter your email. If you don’t wish to share your email address with kariera.gr, visit www.adecco.gr/jobs
, search for the job position you are interested in and apply directly.
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr
and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.