Η θέση Network Engineer έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Network Engineer από την εταιρεία Intralot
INTRALOT is a world-leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 41 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. In 2020, we had €0.4 billion turnover and a global workforce of approximately 3,400 employees, of whom over 600 are based at our headquarters in Athens, Greece. In 2020, INTRALOT was distinguished as being among the top ten most attractive employer brands in Greece.
INTRALOT is an innovation-driven company focusing its product development on the customer experience. We have designed a new ecosystem of omni-channel solutions for Lottery Games, Betting Games, Interactive Games and VLTs.
Our motto is ‘Driving Lottery Digital Transformation with flexible, reliable, secure solutions and systems.
INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association. We always act with integrity and enjoy what we do.
based in Paiania, Attica
In your new role, you will undertake tasks, such as:
- Monitor and maintain all network related equipment in all sites and respond to alerts and outages;
- Design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment;
- Establishing network environments by getting involved in: designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards;
Maintaining Network Areas
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization;
- Upgrading data and voice network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases;
- The configuration of routing, switching and load balancing devices;
- The configuration of hosted IP voice services;
Keeping updated documentation
- Implementing and coordinating housekeeping
- Updating network documents
- Updating network designs
You will be a successful candidate, if you can identify yourself with the following criteria:
- University or College Degree in Network Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Digital Systems or relevant technology-related field
- Previous professional experience for this position is important! So, you need to have at least 6 years of experience in Network Engineering
- You hold a CCNA level certification and you are experienced (CCNP preferred)
- You have a hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools and understanding of VMWare
- Experience with VoIP technologies, Linux and Windows OS, Server systems (IBM, HP, DELL, Cisco) and Networking (Cisco, Checkpoint, F5, Citrix)
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Completed military obligations for male candidates
- You are fluent in English language (both oral and written skills)
- As a person, you are a fast learner, agile and quick to grasp new concepts and software products
- … in our Company, we work, above everything else, as a TEAM. You are an excellent team player (and able to work independently as well when time comes!)
INTRALOT’s vision is to attract the most talented people in our industry and to support and develop them not only to fulfill their role description but also to go beyond expectations!
Thus, we provide:
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits, such as private health insurance.
- An extensive training program upon induction and throughout employment
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a multinational environment
- Prospects for professional growth both locally and globally
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting-edge technology company, submit your resume!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. Our premises at Paiania, Attica, have been designed to provide easy access to people with disabilities.