Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a full of potential and reliable Legal Advisor to join our top qualified and knowledgeable Legal team in our Athens Office. Are you ready to be part of and learn from an international dynamic team?
Build up a mission that matters and join our high energetic team!
Are you an experienced Law Professional specialized in commercial or corporate law seeking for your next career step? Would you like to join one of the most flagship departments and be part of a dynamic EPC contractor with global presence and counsel and represent our firm on corporate business and commercial related matters? We’d like to meet you!
You will have the chance to get exposed to an international environment and build your career in a stable and family-like working environment. You will be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and get involved in challenging yet exciting projects.
In this role, you will be part of our Legal team and you will be responsible for actively supporting and monitoring Archirodon Group’s corporate matters ensuring compliance with local regulatory. You will be based in Athens and you will work closely with the Head of the Legal Department within our dynamic business environment on counsel and service on business and commercial related issues and represent the company as necessary.
What you will need to do:
- Provide professional support, assistance and advice to the head of the Legal Department, as required;
- Supervise, conducts researches and analyse legislative and contract provisions, implication of case law and regulatory matters affecting the group and reports to the head of the Legal Department
- Ensure that the legal documents and other contractual documents are effectively drafted, reviewed and controlled
- Provide practical legal assistance and advice on various legal issues (providing preliminary legal advice, drafting and/or commenting on commercial and other contracts and agreements, following or handling disputes and claims resolutions, etc.) ensuring the group’s compliance with the necessities of the applicable legislation
- Assist the compliance of the group entities with the various legal requirements and on their minimal liability and legal exposure
- Cooperate with the other members of the LEG on particular projects and assigned tasks
- Assess contentious and uncontroversial issues and assists in managing external and internal legal resources, where required
- Assess and advice effectively to minimize and control risks to the various departments and to the various group entities
- Represent the group in ensuring the efficient handling of negotiations and disputes resolutions, where required.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
What you will need to have:
- High academic credentials with a MSc degree from an accredited University
- At least 5y of law experience in the fields of corporate and commercial law, insurance, tax, international trade and international transaction law
- Substantial MS office knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Excellent knowledge of French will be an asset
You are someone who:
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Greek and English
- Is able to work with minimum supervision and achieve high quality results
- Is not afraid of hard work and is ready to embrace new challenges
- Can prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Has strong team work and project management skills
- Enjoys challenge, working with different cultures and travelling!
- Is resourceful and adaptable
- Has self-motivation and desire to exceed expectations
- Has a results-oriented approach with keen attention to high quality, details and accuracy
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!