Η θέση HR Transformation / Change Management Consultant έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
HR Transformation / Change Management Consultant από την εταιρεία ACCENTURE ΜΟΝΟΠΡΟΣΩΠΗ A.E.
As an HR transformation or Change Management Consultant you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients' HR, change and digital transformation challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities like supporting organizations to develop and implement their new employee experience and HR digital strategy or assisting them with digital transformation change management, human-centric, activities.
- You will provide modern change management support, by working in multi-disciplinary teams to support the client driving transformation change management outcomes for the C-Suite through leadership, people, cloud, technology, and behavior change. Designing and delivering relevant communication, learning, stakeholder management and organizational impact innovative solutions.
- You will provide HR Transformation support by working in multi-disciplinary teams to equip HR to provide the workforce with experiences that enable companies to meet business objectives and optimize the full talent ecosystem. Designing and delivering HR process map, operating model, digital roadmap and transformation journey.
- You will design new HR/business processes based on customer requirements, enable technologies, and prepare and support the organization during the implementation
- You will translate customer needs into workable and innovative offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market demand and technology evolution
- You have 2 or more years of experience related to successful delivery of HR Transformation or Change Management projects
- You are willing to travel nationally and internationally
- You have Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) and preferably a good level of another other foreign language e.g. German, French, Spanish or Portuguese would be a strong asset.
- Any Digital/Project Management certification or experience will be considered a plus (e.g. ServiceNow, SuccessFactors, WalkMe, UiPath, Scrum Master, SAP 4/Hana, Salesforce, Powtoon or similar)
- You have entrepreneurship and passion to work in a fast moving, innovative and technology oriented working environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or HR; Relevant Master’s degree would be an asset.