Η θέση Database Administrator έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Database Administrator από την εταιρεία Olympus Marine Group
Would you like to work on complex and interesting systems that provide daily challenges; collaborate with a friendly and upbeat team and gain valuable knowledge of shipping industry systems ?Olympus Marine Group specializes in Energy Savings Systems and Custom Software Solutions and is highly regarded for its expertise in real time data transfer from ship to shore. Our flagship Automation system, is capable in controlling ship ventilation, integrating with existing Alarm Monitoring & Automation systems, as well vessel monitoring capacity, such as Mass Flow Meters, Torque Meters, Power Meters, VFD’s, Temperature, Pressure, Flow, and more. Beyond this, our ESMS tool (“Energy Savings Monitoring Software") allows us to observe ship data & performance in real time.
We are seeking a professional Database Administrator who will be responsible for accurately using, maintaining, developing and support the company’s databases
- Maintaining and enhancing the performance of existing databases
- Reviewing database, user reports and documentation
- Performing debugging procedures on database scripts and programs
- Ensuring the security of company data
- Developing documentation for assigned projects including installation guides, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Setting up, configuring, and supporting the various application components and integrations required for each project
- Working with the Development team and/or Server and Network Administrators to resolve problems.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting database errors.
- Providing support for the restoration of services and performing root cause analysis.
- Setting up and responding to standardized alerts, performing regular log analysis, monitoring, and maintaining systems to identify any issues.
- Maintaining overall system health to maximize system uptime, and ensuring delivery of service level objectives
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, information technology, computer science, or similar
- 3+ years’ experience in database engineering
- Strong experience in SQL queries
- In-depth knowledge of SQL Server
- Good understanding of database design, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Sound knowledge of best practices in database engineering
- Knowledge of timeseries databases will be considered a strong asset
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
Bonus points for:
- time series database knowledge