Η θέση Capability Network - FP&A Analyst έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Capability Network - FP&A Analyst από την εταιρεία ACCENTURE ΜΟΝΟΠΡΟΣΩΠΗ A.E.
Capability Network CFO&EV team focuses on partnering with Accenture CFOEV Network teams to bring distinctive capabilities serving the CFO priorities to increase the Enterprise Value and steward the digitalization of entire enterprise
As an FP&A Analyst in CFO&EV team in Capability Network, you’ll work with key industry players in the Finance & Risk Management sectors around the world. You’ll be at the heart of a dynamic fast-paced environment of challenge, growth and continuous learning in one of the most sought-after industries. You’ll help our clients keep up with fast changing regulations, innovations as well as changing market conditions. You will be part of a team that brings to our client’s industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies in everything from front line finance, next generation business planning, value based management, treasury & working capital, dynamic managerial accounting - to credit, market, liquidity or operational risk perspective and regulatory compliance.
- Advising our clients from Financial Services Institutions, global corporate entities as well as other industries including Resources & Energy or Consumer Goods on a wide range of Finance & Risk Management topics
- Building sophisticated financial models
- Using your analytical & quantitative skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data as well as model driven insights
- Design tools and dashboards to control performance and monitor results
- Support business development activities
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Degree in Engineering, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. A professional accounting certification is also desirable.
- 2+ years of experience in relevant role
- Professional financial modelling and analysis skills and advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Consolidation, planning, compliance, reporting and data reconciliation.
- Experience with EPM platforms (Hyperion, Tagetik, Anaplan, IBM, Jedox), especially in a development capacity highly appreciated
- Prior experience with system implementation projects is also desirable.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills, with proven ability to simplify complicated matters
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong commercial and business acumen