Η θέση ΙΤ Εnd User Support έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
ΙΤ Εnd User Support από την εταιρεία Archirodon
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a full of potential and reliable IT End User Support to join our top qualified and knowledgeable IT team in our Athens Office. Are you ready to be part of and learn from an international dynamic team?
Are you a self-motivated IT professional, looking for a new role to get passionate about? Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you!
We have just moved to our new Office in Koropi! Archirodon keeps growing.
The successful candidate will provide to all our employees appropriate and timely solutions to their requests in a friendly and empowering manner. You will assist users in solving problems using available hardware and software tools. Also, support, install, and maintain personal computers, local area networks, operating systems, software, and related IT-sanctioned peripherals.
You will have the chance to get exposed to an international working environment, you will communicate with employees of all levels, from interns to C-level executives and we will count on your trouble-shooting skills as to ensure that everyone is efficiently supported and trained with regards to our IT systems and applications.
What you will need to do:
- Provide First level of support to users on Hardware, Software, and LAN in the form of l IT Helpdesk Tickets
- Offer proactive support to users by update all users’ applications with the latest service packs and patches
- Ensure the continuing operation of the Operating systems, email, printing, Windows update, virus protection, etc.
- Protect against Virus attacks by regularly updating the Antivirus software and scanning all computers
- Troubleshoot and provide accurate, creative solutions to technical problems on PCs while ensuring users satisfaction
- Setup and maintain physical and virtual environments for Desktops & Laptops
- Investigate, test, install and upgrade new and hardware/software products
- Produce regular reports for end user support function area
- Undertake special projects as required or directed by the Regional IT Manager
What you will need to have:
- Degree in Informatics or equivalent
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a similar end-user support role in Windows infrastructure with exposure to Incident Management and/or IT ticketing systems
- Experience and knowledge base in Microsoft Cloud, Office 365 and Cisco telephone system
- A working knowledge of the use of common ICT hardware and software applications
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and/ or Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Previous experience with construction industry is welcomed
- Very good command (written and oral) of English language
You are someone who:
- Demonstrate superior training, interpersonal and communications skills
- Are able to self-manage and prioritize tasks
- Are flexible and eager to take initiatives
- Are effective at solving problems, trouble-shooting and making timely decisions
- Display a team spirit, particularly in a multicultural environment
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.