Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*.
Operating in 89 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,000 professionals – 24,000 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients at every stage in their development.
* where permitted under applicable country laws.
Tax Service Line
Our Tax Assurance team is a market focused service line, providing services to national and multinational companies with a focus on helping them remain compliant and providing insights into their operations.
We wish to appoint a Tax Assurance Senior
, in our Tax Services team, in Athens, to expand our service line.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance with tax regulations.
- Develop the key capabilities required to deliver a high-quality service experience to the client
- Supervise a team of Tax assistants
- Report to the manager regarding the development of the work
- Resolve day to day issues and respond timely in the project requirements
- Apply technology knowledge while performing the procedures of tax audit
- BSc in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration (MSc degree will be considered an asset)
- Working experience 3-5 years in audit firm in the field of Tax certificate
- Completion of the Tax seminar provided by AUEB
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Military service completed for men
- Dedicated, result-orientated and positive attitude
- Strong analytical and team spirit qualities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong technical and auditing skills
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
For more information on Mazar's procedures and policies regarding data protection, please contact us.