Η θέση Tactical Sourcing Specialist έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Tactical Sourcing Specialist από την εταιρεία AB Vassilopoulos
Tactical Sourcing Specialist
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents, 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chains with 500 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 146 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
- Execute end-to-end light tendering sourcing events
- Collect and evaluate demand specifications based on their complexity
- Identify and select supplier(s) which meet the business needs and requirements the best
- Perform supplier due diligence
- Negotiate commercial terms and conditions with the selected supplier(s)
- Execute the one-off sourcing process for spot buy sourcing events to ensure continuous availability of NFR goods and services
- Contribute towards the reduction of unmanaged spend
- Collaborate with Strategic Sourcing Managers and the Specilist Analytics to obtain insight into KPIs
- Use a fact-based and systematic approach to eliminate or address purchases differently
- Ensure unmanaged spend stays low in the long-term and review KPI report periodically
- Deliver savings for NFR’s customers
- Scan the market for potential suppliers to enhance competition
- Identify savings initiatives by a thorough external and internal orientation
- Support development of the NFR Sourcing function
- 2+ years of experience in (strategic) sourcing or related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations, Business, Supply Chain, Finance, IT or a related field
- Master’s Degree will be considered an asset
- Fluency in English language, both written & spoken
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Advanced communication & influencing skills, ability to build network
- Commercial and financial acumen (with TCO mindset)
- Strong multi-tasking and organizing skills
- Results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness
- Teamwork, cooperation and strong interpersonal skills
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line quoting reference: (ref: NFR_2021)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential