At Qualco we make software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK and France, we serve over 70 clients in more than 30 countries and we keep growing.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer/Tester to join our QA team, who is integrated within the development, and ensure that we deliver strong and reliable solutions to our clients.
We welcome self-motivated, detail oriented and enthusiastic testers, passionate about quality, thus focused to deadlines and customers.
- Ensure business requirements testability by reviewing specifications, technical design and impact analysis documents;
- Prepare Effort estimations/ Test Plans/detailed Test Cases and execute test cases to verify system meets customer expectations;
- Record defects and re-test when resolved;
- Analyze, report and communicate test results for product releases;
- Communicate own progress and escalate issues in a timely manner;
- Produce and maintain training materials (manuals and presentations);
- Support customer User Acceptance Testing (Issues tracking, resolution and re-testing) and
- Contribute to our On Time/On Budget/On Quality success story!
- Have a relevant B.Sc./B.A. degree;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance;
- Demonstrated experience with black box testing techniques;
- Have the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment;
- Desire to grow in areas of expertise as needed by the evolving needs and goals of the company;
- Possess a firm command of both the Greek and English language (oral and written); and
- Have a work experience in HP Quality Center (or you are very willing to gain).
It would be also nice if you had:
- Previous work experience in Banking sector;
- ISEB/ISTQB certification for Software Testing;
- SQL Knowledge; and
- Test Automation through QTP.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications or books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.
Disclaimer: Qualco collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. We will keep your resume in our database for any future consideration. In case you want to be deleted from our database you can contact us at [ Email address blocked ] .