Η θέση Navins Application Consultant έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
Navins Application Consultant από την εταιρεία Diastasys
Diastasys is a leading Microsoft Dynamics ISV that specializes in insurance solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. Diastasys was founded in 2007 with the vision to enable insurance organizations success via our premier enterprise software solutions for core insurance applications, CRM and analytics.
Our key focus is to build insurance solutions that encompass our deep industry knowledge and are based on key Microsoft technologies. Diastasys’ insurance solutions provide unprecedented added value to our customers and unmatched ROI since they combine continuous innovation on best practices and state of the art technology with superb user friendliness that boost organization’s productivity.
Key to Diastasys’ success is an experienced team that through dedication to our core values of customer centricity, personal integrity, and passion for technology, fulfills our ultimate mission to enable change with innovative insurance software solutions.
To support our continuous growth in the global insurance market, we are looking for Navins Application Consultants with a passion for technology and in-depth business process knowledge- preferably in the insurance sector- to join our implementation team.
The successful candidate will be part of a very competent software team and they will be able to contribute to all phases of complex implementation projects to customers.
- Co-operate with customers and fellow consultants and developers to comprehensively analyze business requirements.
- Configure the system to materialize business processes.
- Create and execute test scenarios for new product features or customizations.
- Provide training to customer business users.
- Develop and manage software and business process documentation for internal or customer use as required in various project phases.
- Provide impeccable support and ongoing product lifecycle services to customers
- Minimum bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Financial Management or Business Administration.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- 0-3 years of experience in insurance business analyst, ERP consulting or similar positions.
- Microsoft Dynamics Business Central experience is highly appreciated.
- Excellent written and oral skills in both Greek and English.
- Ability to work in groups and collaborate efficiently to bring complex tasks to fruition.
- Strong time management skills and results orientation that enable results punctuality on defined deadlines.
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and performance.
More than that, you would have the opportunity to collaborate with one of the most competent Microsoft Dynamics Business Central teams in Greece in an open and friendly environment that fosters professional growth for its team members.