German Customer Service Agent
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales and customer service teams globally, faster than anybody else.
Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge engine, which drives our sales experts to maximized performance in 50+ countries. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the IT industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge software to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
Our customer simplifies access to digital solutions and bundles market-leading software solutions in one place with its entrepreneur cockpit. Thanks to that solution, entrepreneurs increase their online visibility and improve the efficiency of their time and financial management.
The Customer Service Agent is in charge of answering customer requests and solving customer challenges through inbound channels.
You will be responsible to understand customer needs and serve them in a quick, friendly and professional manner, while recognizing any cross- and up-selling opportunities.
The Customer Service Representatives has overall productivity and customer satisfaction goals, as well as KPIs.
● You will actively drive customer satisfaction using your social skills and product skills to make sure the customer leaves the intervention with a positive mindset
● You will try to solve any customer requests right away in order to drive first contact resolution
● You will document all customer interventions in a CRM and engage with internal departments if further support is needed
● You will recognize any cross- and up-selling opportunities and actively drive them to increase revenue for our customer
● 1-2 years of experience in customer service – preferably in software or corresponding IT products, services and solutions
● Experience engaging with customers in the German market
● Experience in cross- and up-selling of existing accounts
● Experience with Digitization of Business and Office processes is a PLUS
● Experience in difficult customer situations, as well as a settled and empathetic mindset
● Native level in German, C1 level in English - any other language is a PLUS
● A university/college degree can demonstrate equivalent experience
● A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
● A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
● Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
● Direct and open communication
● Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
● Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
● Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
● Centrally located office in Athens
● A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose
o Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
o Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
Visit us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to German Costumer Service Agent (m/f) - Athens!