Data Communication S.A. is one of the major developers of business software in Greece and a strategic Microsoft partner, while being, the leading software vendor in accounting firms’ market.
Our long journey, since 1987, is characterized by our commitment to quality, consistency, focus on development and innovation and our major distinctions as a Best Work Place in Greece and Europe.
Purpose At Data Communication, we are looking for an experienced, results-oriented, highly driven Account Manager to join our Corporate Solutions Sales team at our Athens headquarters.
Your Role & Responsibilities
• Be accountable for leads, opportunities, orders and contracts to meet the sales budget and pricing targets
• Prospect and build strong commercial relationships within customers by developing key relationships.
• Drive the delivery of accurate business metrics and anticipate change in opportunities, markets, resources and customers’ needs or requirements that could impact the overall revenue target opportunity.
• Work closely with the services teams planning the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services, as well as upgrades of existing installed bases.
• Produce monthly forecast, weekly commit and pipeline development reports.
• Act as the key contact for Data Communication, responsible for maintaining the relationship, building and executing the sales strategy within customers.
Your Skills & Qualifications
• University degree in a business-related field, or IT field
• At least 5 years’ experience in sales or presales in Business Software solutions (e.g. ERP, CRM)
• Experience in technical sales will considered a plus
• Account Management skills & ability to handle large accounts
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Results-driven and aware of the importance of results
• Experience with ERP / CRM systems or any kind of business software is considered mandatory.
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamic NAV or CRM Systems will considered an asset
• Excellent command of the English language and excellent PC skills
We Offer • Competitive remuneration package
• Private medical insurance
• Ongoing training, opportunities & career development
• Excellent working environment (6 National & 2 Europe Best Workplaces Awards)