Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a full of potential and reliable Dredging Site Engineer to join our top qualified and knowledgeable Dredging team in our Construction Sites abroad.
Are you ready to travel, be part of and learn from an international dynamic team? Do you enjoy working with different cultures and travelling around the world?
Build towards excellence and join our worldwide journey!
In this role, you will be involved in impactful mega international EPC projects and you will have the opportunity to learn from multidisciplinary teams and grow within a world class team.
You will play a critical role in our big EPC projects as we will count on you for contributing towards optimization of works plan and optimization of resources. Furthermore, you will be able for capturing work methodology to minimize document review cycles.
What you will need to do:
- Understand, follow and apply Company’s IMS and especially dredging division policies, procedures, work instructions and forms
- Develop Project specific documentation (Method Statements, Work procedures, Risk Assessments, etc.) and updates as required
- Provide input to the Construction Manager or Section Head for the development of the detailed project plan. Ensures that dredging activities are executed as per project plan
- Manage daily the project activities under his area(s) of responsibility and daily monitoring of the progress of the work
- Collect accurate data of the CSD and TSHD performance (e.g. production and utilisation). When necessary liaise with other parties, e.g. the Survey department and the Dredging Superintendent. Provide accurate, high-quality and credible daily production reports for the dredger
- Monitor the performance of the dredging equipment, assesses performance and suggests efficiency improvement activities
- Ensure works are carried out as per Method Statements project specific Work procedures and quality standards
- Ensure equipment is maintained in proper condition during the project execution phase and operated and deployed in accordance with its design and operating parameters
- Prepare purchase requests for material procured by site team
- Ensure works is conducted in a safe manner and in accordance to HSE regulations. Ensures that his team is educated with the HSE rules and fully comply with them. Cooperates constructively, efficiently and effectively with Site HSE team
- Prepare progress reports (daily, weekly, monthly) for the Construction Manager or Section Head on milestones, work done and planning.
What you will need to have:
- University degree in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Maritime)
- Min. one (1_ year experience in Construction Industry
- Good command of the English language
- Good knowledge of AUTOCAD, MS OFFICE software’s
- Willingness to work offshore and/or remote areas
What it nice to have:
Any relevant international experience in works related to the field of dredging or Marine construction would be a definite asset
You are someone who:
- Is confident of your abilities and you like to present new problem-solving ideas
- Displays active listening skills and ability to build rapport easily
- Can work with minimum supervision and you are eager to develop and get exposed to new things every day!
- Can prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Is a true team member
- Enjoys challenge, working with different cultures and travelling!
- Is resourceful and ownership taker
- Pays extreme attention to detail
What is in it for you:
Expat package is on the shelf, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development