Η θέση DevOps Engineer έχει αποθηκευτεί.Συνέχεια
Αίτηση;Παρακαλούμε επιβεβαιώστε το email σας για να ξεκινήσει η διαδικασία της αίτησης.
Για πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που επεξεργαζόμαστε τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, διαβάστε την Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Η θέσης εργασίας αποθηκεύτηκε με επιτυχία
DevOps Engineer από την εταιρεία Intralot
INTRALOT is a world-leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 41 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. In 2020, we had €0.4 billion turnover and a global workforce of approximately 3,400 employees, of whom over 600 are based at our headquarters in Athens, Greece. In 2020, INTRALOT was distinguished as being among the top ten most attractive employer brands in Greece.
INTRALOT is an innovation-driven company focusing its product development on the customer experience. We have designed a new ecosystem of omni-channel solutions for Lottery Games, Betting Games, Interactive Games and VLTs.
Our motto is ‘Driving Lottery Digital Transformation with flexible, reliable, secure solutions and systems.
INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association. We always act with integrity and enjoy what we do.
To meet our current corporate needs, we would like to bring to our team a
based in Paiania, Athens
More specifically, the successful candidate will undertake to:
- You will build, design and implement integrations in order to maintain continuous delivery process.
- Automate test and deploy the code and monitor the application.
- You will work in close coordination with the development and operations team such that the application is in line with performance according to the customer's expectation.
- You will conduct systems tests for security, performance and reliability
- Develop and maintain the relevant design and troubleshooting documentation
To be a successful candidate, your profile should match the following criteria:
- You hold a University or College Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant technology-related field
- You have at least 2 years’ experience with relevant technologies and scripting in Bash and/or Python
- You have a good knowledge on version control software (e.g. Git, SVN, CVS) and automation tools (e.g. Bamboo, Jenkins)
- You have a good understanding of Web technologies, HTTP services (REST, JSON, etc.)
- Ideally, you have experience in using Java application deployment & application servers
- You are also familiar with Docker and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge in databases and SQL
- You have an excellent command of the Greek & English language, both written and spoken
- Completed military obligations for male candidates
- … we work, above everything else, as a TEAM. So, you also have to be an excellent team player and you are able to orchestrate and influence cross- functional teams within our Company
INTRALOT’s vision is to attract the most talented people in our industry and to support and develop them not only to fulfill their role description but also to go beyond expectations!
Thus, we provide:
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits
- An extensive training program upon induction and throughout employment
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a multinational environment
- Prospects for professional growth both locally and globally
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting-edge technology company, submit your resume!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. Our premises at Paiania, Attica, have been designed to provide easy access to people with disabilities.