We currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated Software Tester / Junior IT Consultant
fluent in German, passionate with software quality and fluent in German. The consultant will offer his/her services in Thessaloniki office. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in a Project team that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team.
Main responsibilities and Tasks
By applying your knowledge and experience you will develop and document manual tests, draft software documentation and assist project managers in managing German speaking projects. You will have the ability to get in touch with clients and measure the performance of IT Systems and applications. More analytically you will be engaged in:
Main responsibilities and Tasks:
- Testing, documentation, user training, and helpdesk for software applications;
- Participation in project management, reporting and requirements engineering of IT projects;
- Client communication in German.
We are looking for a young talented and IT oriented profile:
- Motivated, analytical, communicative, result-oriented;
- Interested in IT / software implementation;
- Native or near-native German speaker;
- Fluent in English; other languages (French, Italian) are an asset;
- Awarded with University Degree, preferably in Computer science, scientific area, or economics;
- Hand’s-on experience in software testing and software support is an asset.
As a Software Tester / Junior IT Consultant you will join a friendly multi-functional team. As part of an international company you will contribute to challenging IT software projects for major international public organizations and institutions. As part of a dynamic company you will get the chance to develop your skills and your career.
We offer a competitive remuneration (remuneration with full benefits package) based on qualifications and experience, including:
- Competitive full-time salary;
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
- Flexible working hours, top - of - the Line tools, language courses, specialized trainings;
- A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exiting specialists in the industry;
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates development opportunities, both for you and the company.
If you want an exciting challenge and enjoy collaborating with a diversity of people, then join us! Send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (TJITT/04/19), clicking on the ``Apply`` button.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com
) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Helsinki, etc.). The company employs over 600 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 250 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government administrations internationally.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Furthermore, when providing your data, it is up to you to explicitly consent that your data can be assessed for future job openings, for as long as you do not withdraw such consent. If you do not consent, we will not be able to consider the data you provide to us for future job openings.