SENIOR CONSULTANT/ASSISTANT MANAGER – FINANCIAL ADVISORY - FORENSIC
What Impact will you make? YOUR OPPORTUNITY
We are currently seeking for ambitious team players with exceptional analytical skills and a well-rounded personality to become part of our dynamic Financial Advisory Team in our offices in Athens. Deloitte Forensic helps the organizations react quickly and confidently in a crisis, investigation or dispute. We work with the clients to help with complex problems and investigations, providing clarity, insight and solutions. YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your role as a Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager will focus on the delivery of client engagements, by understanding objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning your own work to objectives and setting personal priorities, teaming with others across businesses and borders and taking accountability for own and team results. In this role, you will build relationships and exercise your communication skills in order to positively influence your peers and other stakeholders. You will commit to personal learning and development by actively seeking opportunities for growth, you will share knowledge and experience with others, and act as a strong brand ambassador, embracing our purpose and values in order to put these into practice in your professional life.
During your tenure as a Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager you will demonstrate and develop the ability to:
- Select appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develop informed recommendations to alleviate business concerns
- Apply finance knowledge to effectively diagnose a crisis situation and/or help stabilize a client’s business
- Produce a high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience
- Manage own work in an ethical manner with a continuous attention to quality and risk rules, and confidentiality
- Build models that are sophisticated, robust, and easily interpreted to inform insights
- Anticipate emerging threats through the use of market-leading technology to uncover possibilities that others may fail to find
- Identify, measure, and mitigate the impact of frauds and other business threats, using Deloitte’s advanced research and analytic capabilities
To qualify for the role you must have:
- 3 to 6 years of relevant work experience in Audit and/ or Internal Audit preferably within an International professional services firm in Audit
- University Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Forensic or related disciplines
- Deep industry knowledge, and knowledge of state of the art analytic forensic technology
- Relevant experience in the following areas:
- Business dispute
- Data analytics
- Fraud investigation, corruptions and other business risk issues
- Excellent command of the English & Greek language
- Computer Literacy
- Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates
- Postgraduate Degree (MSc. or MBA) in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or Forensic from a prominent University
- Professional Certifications, such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), ICAEW Chartered Accountant (ACA) or similar
- Proven experience related to forensic accounting
ABOUT FINANCIAL ADVISORY
The Deloitte Financial Advisory practice provides to its clients - multinational corporates to private equity, owner managed businesses, creditors, shareholders and governments – a wide range of qualified Financial Crisis services and Merger & Acquisition services which include:
- Financial crisis services
- Restructuring: our team is specialized in providing in-depth business and financial advisory services to companies, their creditors, their equity holders, bank syndicates and other interested parties in both in-court and out-of-court restructuring process
- Forensic: our team helps our clients react quickly and confidently in a crisis, fraud and financial crime or dispute. We provide investigation, litigation support, forensic technology services, business intelligence searches, leveraging Deloitte global network, deep industry experience and advanced analytical technology in order to understand and resolve issues and deliver the proactive advice clients need to reduce the risk of future problems
- Merger & Acquisition services
- Corporate Finance Advisory: our professionals offer independent financial, M&A and debt advice for clients whether they are seeking to expand organically or through acquisition; realize value through a disposal or restructuring; raise new finance; review debt facilities; improve balance sheet funding efficiencies. The team includes professional with FSI and Real Estate expertise
- M&A Transaction Services: our team provides comprehensive, focused support to acquirers and vendors, assessing the strengths and weaknesses, value areas and risks of a transaction, helping our clients make informed decisions about their transactions
- Valuation and Modelling: we provides well-reasoned valuations and advice understanding how to quantify and present valuation analyses and conclusions in concert with prevailing accounting, tax, and regulatory codes, for transaction, financing, litigation, strategic management, and compliance purposes
- Business Advisory: new service aimed to enlarge the FA offering through the integration of financial and business dimensions
Deloitte offers Global professional services that include Audit, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Greece and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
Our purpose, “To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society “- defines who we are and what we stand for. This is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture.
Our talent experience
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the centre of our unique talent experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about
to learn more.
Deloitte Certified Public Accountants S.A., Deloitte Business Solutions S.A., Deloitte Business Process Solutions Societe Anonyme for the Provision of Accounting Services and Deloitte Alexander Competence Center S.A. are the Greek member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). “Deloitte Certified Public Accountants S.A.” provides audit and risk advisory services, “Deloitte Business Solutions S.A.” financial advisory, tax and consulting services and “Deloitte Business Process Solutions Societe Anonyme for the Provision of Accounting Services” accounting outsourcing services. “Deloitte Alexander Competence Center S.A.” based in Thessaloniki is a center of innovation providing financial advisory, tax, consulting and risk advisory services. “Koimtzoglou-Bakalis-Venieris-Leventis & Associates Law Partnership” ("KBVL Law Firm") is a Greek law partnership qualified to provide legal services and advice in Greece.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 286,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com
This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms or their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte network”) is, by means of this communication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser. No entity in the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this communication.
© 2019. For information, contact Deloitte Greece.