Mavrogenis Group established in Thessaloniki 30 years ago and today has offices in Athens and Thessaloniki while operates in Turkey and in others countries. The Group is the exclusive distributor of GREE air condition, which is the global leader in the market of air conditioning, is authorized distributor of MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC air condition and exclusive distributor of ΑUX and SKYWORTH.
The Group has also the brand fluo that has a variety of high-tech products such as smartphones, tablets, mobile accessories and air conditions and is developed fast in Greece but also abroad. A new activity newly started in the field of financial services, named frank, a specialized service for the clearance of credit, debit and prepaid cards.
In the framework of our rapid growth we seek to employ for our premises in Athens a
PRODUCT MANAGER – AC
The aim of the position is to ensure the most appropriate range of products, the cost effective purchase and the timely arrival of a wide range of AC products for the Greek and international markets.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participates in strategic sourcing and administers quoting activities
- Develops excellent working relationship with both internal customers and suppliers
- Maintains supplier relationships in order to drive cost effectiveness, while continually achieving the highest level of quality material
- Interfaces with company and supplier senior management
- Administers and monitors purchase orders to maintain delivery schedules
- Communicates with suppliers and internal customers to provide status on all purchase orders and coordinates based on job site needs
- Prepares, analyzes and negotiates purchasing requests with suppliers and determines the best overall value
- Resolves pricing and invoice issues with suppliers in a timely manner
- Analyzes AC market trends and potentials in Greece and abroad, in cooperation with Marketing and Sales Departments
- Provides periodic analysis and understanding of customer needs, requirements, regulatory updates and market trends
- Leads activity to identify and provide for competitive products including new product concepts and ranges for the marketplace
- Develops the product roadmap and coordinates the product life cycle management for the company’s products in alignment with the Sales Dept. and with the corporate goals
- Bachelor in Engineering and MSc Degree in Engineering, Management or Finance is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience as AC Product Manager or AC Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of the English language and PC literate
Personal characteristics and skills:
- Driver for results, proven success in leading cross-functional teams to achieve successful results
- Able to work under pressure, set goals, and adapt to different situations
- High level of personal integrity, honesty and commitment
- Ability to plan, forecast, and analyze trends
- Initiation and ownership, results orientation, strong communication and adaptability
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Find us at: