Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a full of potential and reliable Environmental Manager to join our top qualified and knowledgeable HSE team in our EPC Project in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Are you ready to be part of and learn from an international dynamic team? Build towards excellence and join our worldwide journey!
In this role, you will be involved in impactful mega international EPC Project and you will have the opportunity to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams. You will play a critical role as we will count on you for being responsible for all the environmental aspects of the project works.
What you will need to do:
- Prepare the environmental related project plans and documents (e.g. CEMP), risk assessments, incident reports, client and internal monthly reports etc.
- Provide coordination with third party consultants for implementing the environmental monitoring of the project as well as conducting environmental monitoring that can be done in house
- Manage the environmental approvals & control processes for similar sized Contracts in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Perform regular inspections on our own workforce and our subcontractors to identify compliance including recommendations for corrective or preventive action where appropriate
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor or Master in Environmental Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in marine-dredging construction projects as an Environmental Supervisor/Manager
- Previous experience in the preparation of CEMP’s and environmental specialized plans
- Familiar with specialised environmental monitoring programs (e.g. turbidity, sea water, sediment, corals, seagrass, mangroves, migratory birds, turtles, marine mammals etc.)
- Proven leadership communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
What is nice to have:
- Experience in big sized Contracts in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
You are someone who:
- Is confident of your abilities and you like to present new problem-solving ideas
- Can prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Is a true team member
- Enjoys challenge, working with different cultures
- Is resourceful and ownership taker
- Pays extreme attention to detail
What’s in it for you:
Competitive package and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!