As an Hospitality Manager, you will play a vital role in ensuring the efficient and effective management of accommodations for clients. You will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing all aspects of the accommodation process.
- Liaising with clients
- Planning & managing cleaning staff
- Welcoming customers
- Negotiating rates for the stay
- Ensuring that accommodations meet the needs and requirements of the visitors.
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management, Facilities Management, or a related field
- Proven experience in accommodation management or a similar role
- Strong knowledge of the IT tools and its specific accommodation requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Detail-oriented and organized with a strong attention to accuracy