H Hotels Collection | Hatzilazarou Group, one of the leading and ever-growing groups in Greece, with a 30-year presence in the hotel industry, has a new vacancy for Princess Andriana Resort & Spa 5* in Kiotari Rhodes for the summer season 2024
Food & Beverage Manager
Hotel: Princess Andriana Resort & Spa 5*
Location: South Rhodes-Kiotari
Type of Employment: Fixed Term/ Full Time
What you can expect
As a Food and Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of food and beverage operations, including budget management, team leadership, customer service and health and safety compliance. You will be responsible for ensuring high quality service, effective cost management and guest satisfaction in line with H Hotels Collection brand standards.
- Manage day-to-day operations, F&B operations within budget in accordance with H Hotels Collection brand standards
- Manage departmental operations, including budgeting, forecasting and resource planning
- Leading the F&B team and ensuring the continuous development of team members, fostering a healthy environment, optimising the use of available resources, constantly maintaining standards and procedures to ensure high quality and excellent service and exceeding customer expectations.
- Recognising customer needs and proactively responding to all their concerns
- Establish goals, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Communicate in both directions and maintain a participative environment with a focus on motivation and teamwork
- Compliance with all health and safety regulations
- Oversee overall cost control and inventory management in line with company objectives
- Recruitment of staff in line with labour cost policy, training of staff.
- Identifying an effective approach to succession planning.
- Managing employee performance issues in line with company policies and procedures.
Necessary qualifications & skills
- Degree/ Diploma related to the subject.
- Proven work experience, in a similar position, in a 5* hotel with food and beverage outlets
- Ability to work with various computer programmes.
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered an asset.
- Ability to effectively recognise and solve problems that arise in relation to customer expectations or within the team.
- Ability to organise, coordinate and lead teams in achieving high level results.
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up-to-date information on current trends and best practises in the food and beverage industry
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Experience and knowledge of implementing ISO 9001, 14001 and 22000 management systems
- Basic knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
Within the scope of the above position, the company offers.
- Competitive remuneration package and insurance
- Accommodation (for out-of-area residents) and meals
- Daily transportation to work, if needed
- Opportunities for advancement in an ever-growing group
- Continuous training in line with the company’s standards and dynamic development
- Excellent working environment in a company that cares about its employees, the environment, and local communities.
All applications and data submitted will be treated in strict confidence.