H Hotels Collection | Hatzilazarou Group, one of the leading and ever-growing groups in Greece, with a 30-year presence in the hotel industry, has a new vacancy for a Hotel Manager in Kiotari Rhodes for the summer season 2024.
Location: Kiotari, South Rhodes
Type of Employment: Full Time/Yearly
What to expect
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the hotel operations and day-to-day staff. Will be responsible for planning, organising, implementing, and controlling daily operations of the hotel. Works to achieve the strategic and operational goals of the company.
If you are a self-motivated professional with a passion for the hospitality industry, we encourage you to apply.
- Responsible for the entire operation of the hotel
- Ensure full compliance with hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Monitors budget, expenditure, and payroll against business objectives
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Supports and works with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running the hotel.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, maintenance.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all heads of departments.
- Closely monitor the hotel's business reports daily and take decisions accordingly.
- Handle complaints and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Guiding and training of the staff
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Assist in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits).
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations, and other legal requirements.
Necessary qualifications & skills
- At least 5+ years’ experience in similar role as a Hotel Manager with stable and consistent record of service.
- Candidates with previous experience in similar position with international hotel chains will be preferred.
- Degree in Hospitality Management
- Knowledge of the related legal framework of hotel operations
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Adaptive and Agile
- Ability to give clear and concise instructions with focus on the guest experience.
- Applicant must have strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Needs to be able to communicate and collaborate well with others.
- Detail-oriented Professional appearance and presentation
- Ability to work under pressure both as part of a team and working on own initiative.
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills
Within the scope of the above position, the company offers
- Competitive compensation package and insurance
- Accommodation (for out-of-area residents) and meals
- Continuous training in line with the company’s standards & dynamic development
- Excellent working environment in a company that cares about its employees, the environment & local communities.
All submitted applications & information will be treated strictly confidential.