LUX&EASY is a new Aparthotel chain in Greece! Featuring apartments with cutting-edge technology, minimal design & eco-friendly approach at a great price, Lux&Easy is the ideal answer for a comfortable and memorable stay! Lux for “Smart Luxury”, and Easy for “Easy Price”!
We offer the best of all worlds in terms of accommodation, customer service and price. Our guests will enjoy a one-of-a-kind hotel experience where apartments meet smart features, eco-friendly approach and concierge services at affordable prices.
With 4 units already in operation and more hotels opening in the near future, our team is rapidly growing and we are looking for an all year employment in our hotels in Athens a:
The Property Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the assigned LUX&EASY units delivering outstanding service and ensuring a unique guest experience.
- Be fully responsible for all day-to-day operations of assigned LUX&EASY hotels and ensure smooth operation according to the company’s standards
- Ensure full compliance with hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures, and service standards
- Coordinate the Housekeeping team to meet check-in deadlines and inspect on a daily basis the rooms prior to check-in
- Coordinate the maintenance team and prioritize needs and interventions needed
- Guests first level support, Handle complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Assess the quality of internal and/or external customer service, procedures and vendors
- Conduct regular inventory checks and propose new processes for better stock control
- Assess and review customer satisfaction and offer proposals for improvement
- Organize & run upselling and cross-selling initiatives
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Property Manager in the hospitality industry
- Previous experience in managing and auditing Housekeeping teams
- Proven knowledge of PMS systems
- Excellent command of English and Greek in a business setting. Other foreign languages are considered a big asset
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Customer service oriented, and problem solving attitude
- Hands-on and solution driven
- Full time – all year employment
- An attractive and competitive compensation package, according to qualifications
- Opportunity for career development in a fast-growing company
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV