Starting date: May 2023
Santa Marina, a Luxury Collection Resort, in Mykonos is looking for a competent and ambitious warm and outgoing Guest Service Agent to be part of our Front Office Team for the summer season of 2023. The candidate must be looking for a place to work that inspires, challenges and makes him/her proud to come to work.
The Reception is part of the first impression of Santa Marina and it majorly depends on the Front Office's friendliness and efficiency; The ideal candidate will be a smart and trustworthy individual able to provide our guests with a warm greeting, handle all incoming requests and anticipate their needs.
Experience, Requirements & Skills
- BA in Hospitality and Tourism Management or relevant studies
- Luxury hotel environment experience
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Good second language proficiency is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Opera PMS
- Must be flexible and have a positive, can-do attitude
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills and able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must be able to handle cash responsibly
- Previous experience with Marriott or Starwood will be an asset
- Opera PMS knowledge will be desirable
- Negotiation with excellent PR & Communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and customer-oriented
- The chance to be developed within the most innovative operator of lifestyle hospitality brands in the world.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Accommodation and meals while in Mykonos.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now by sending an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We will recruit the first suitable applicants, so apply early as we may close earlier. In the event of a successful application, we will contact you to arrange an interview.
Please note CVs not fulfilling the above prerequisites won’t be taken into consideration.