Will be reporting to the Complex Director of Quality Assurance & Housekeeping
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Assist in the exceptional Guest Service our Hotels are renown for and all Guest request
- Preparation of Rooms for Hotel Guest Stay, and adhere to all Housekeeping policies
The successful candidate should possess the following knowledge, skills and attributes
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in a similar position in the hospitality sector, preferably in an international, luxury environment
- Excellent command of Greek, and of English language certified at Lower level
- Strong people and project management skills
- Problem solving skills. A can do attitude is a must.
- Organizing skills and coordination ability
- Analytical, and attention to detail
- Interpersonal communication skills, integrity and commitment
- EU National or Resident of Greece
We confirm utmost confidentiality for all applications as per EU GDPR directive, and all local laws for personal information
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.