Who We Are…
We are a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
The House Manager is responsible for the overall management and operation of Hotel and Hotel Departments (including Reception, Reservations, Gym, Housekeeping and Spa). The position supports the General Manager to ensure the overall operation of the Hotel and Members Club is maintained daily and that the needs of the owner, employees, members and guests are met and/or exceeded.
- To assume full responsibility for hotel and hotel departments and support the General Manager in the development, implementation and monitoring of financial and operational plans for the hotel.
- You’ll provide day-to-day leadership and direction to maximize financial returns through revenue generation and productivity to ensure increased levels of customer satisfaction in the hotel.
- You’ll drive the development of people, create and maintain a memorable guest experience, execute on company standards and build awareness of the hotel and brand in the local community.
- You’ll keep the House running smoothly, make sure everything is working well and all our guests are safe and comfortable
- Whilst hands on when the demand requires, you will also have a commercial focus and know all parts of your business - driving and monitoring guest experience and commercial success.
Requirements / Qualifications...
- Have 3 years in relevant management experience in hotel outlets with a proven track record of leading a professional, efficient, high quality and service-oriented operation
- Excellent leadership skills with experience of developing and leading a team. Ability to create a collaborative, positive and motivated workforce driven to achieve company goals
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills to ensure a seamless and memorable experience, proactively resolving any challenges that may arise with team and guest
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks
- High attention to detail and accuracy – great at managing one’s own time and the time of the team
House Manager Benefits
Soho Roc House offers a competitive salary with career development opportunities, based on the candidate's qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment which values and is committed towards its employees.
When you join you will receive a load of amazing benefits, including:
- Meal provided whilst on shift
- Discount on all Cowshed products
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & House Tonic programmes offer unique food and drink trainings, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- We’ll support you with the tools and training you need to develop yourself personally and professionally
Soho Roc House offers a seasonal working contract from May to October.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.