NEMA Design Hotel & Spa, a 5 stars boutique property in Analipsi, Chersonissos Crete, that offers an unparalleled experience of accommodation and services. An elegant adults-only facility with exceptional design elements and high standards of guest services. We’re at the threshold of a new era, an era that honors our past and looks forward to our future.
It is our main priority to invest in people, the core of our exceptional services. Working here is about creating memorable experiences for our mutual guests as well as an amazing future for yourself as a professional. We offer a supportive team environment and real opportunities to learn, grow and purchase the career of your dreams.
Would you like to join us?
Department: Administration & General
Reporting: F&B Manager
Indirectly Reporting to: General Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide the perfect service experience for every Guest
- Ensure the Guest feels important and welcome in the restaurant
- Ensure hot food is hot and cold food is cold
- Adhere to timing standards for products and services
- Look for ways to consolidate service and increase table turns
- Serve the Guest in an accommodating manner
- Pre-bus tables; maintain table cleanliness, bus tables
- Looks for ways to avoid waste and limit costs
- Assist in keeping the restaurant clean and safe
- Provide responsible service of alcoholic beverages
- Deliver food and beverages to any table as needed
- Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures
- Report to property on time and in proper uniform
- High school qualification or equivalent
- Previous hospitality experience would be advantageous
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Well-presented and professional appearance
- Ability to learn on the job
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have flexible hours
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to comprehend and communicate in fluent English
- The ideal candidate is a highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding skills and extensive hands-on experience.
- Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Prospects of evolution within a challenging working environment
- Daily meal and Accommodation