The brand new 5* Star hotel Mykonos Flow is seeking for the season 2024
Main job responsibilities:
- Ensure that Front desk operations (check-in/out, payments, keep area tidy, answer and redirect all incoming calls and e mails) are carried out in a smooth and exceptional manner, manage all tasks, their respective delegation and follow-up; schedule shifts
- Maintain effective communication with all related departments especially housekeeping, maintenance and reservations to ensure smooth service delivery
- Have constant detailed hotel product knowledge, up to date with guest, VIP arrivals and events within the hotel premises
- Oversee the front office procedures and offer guidance and support entire team; maintain high visibility with guests and employees
- Participate in staff selection procedure, identify training needs, oversee training, perform employee appraisals
- Supervise that health and safety standards are met and that all employees work in a safe environment and have knowledge of recent health and safety regulations
- Prepare reports for management information
- 2-3 years minimum experience as a Hotel Manager/Assistant Hotel Manager.
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential.
- Very good knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered as an asset.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer –oriented.
- Excellent MS Office, PMS-Computer skills.
- Negotiation and excellent Communication Skills.
- Well groomed with strong interpersonal skills. An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with a recent photo of yourself.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence