At One&Only, we exist to create joy for our guests through anticipation, creativity, precision, empathy and warmth. We tailor every aspect of our guests’ stay to bring their dreams and desires to life. With an atmosphere that’s chic but wonderfully unstuffy™, and a team who are meticulous but warm, we seek to exceed our guests’ expectations at every possible turn.
Wrapped in ancient mythology in the heart of the Athenian Riviera, where lavender lands meet sapphire waters and our collection of rooms, suites and villas embody the timeless glamour of the Aegean. The warm Mediterranean hospitality is one of our most unique and valued assets. With abundant knowledge and generosity, we anticipate our guest’s every need and surpass expectations. Whether we are designing the perfect family day out or arranging a romantic private dinner, we approach everything with imagination to spark a sense of playfulness, discovery and adventure. This is not simply our job, it’s our passion.
About the role
Maintain a safe and secure environment for guests and colleagues by establishing and enforcing security policies and procedures; supervising the security guard force.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Manage the team of security officers that are assigned to them.
- Placement of the security officers during their day/night shift.
- Check the Daily Security Report during the shift and rectify any information and grammar where necessary. Ensure all incidents are reported accordingly.
- Ensure that delegation of assignments, projects or jobs is done fairly and equally so as to eliminate any excess pressure / workload on any particular staff or section of the department.
- Patrol resort to ensure the safety of guests and employees, and to ensure that all security officers are at the relevant static posts.
- Do parade report and ensure all relevant information is given to the security officers for their duty.
- Provide security and protect the property against theft, vandalism, fire hazards and acts of violence.
- Check on a daily basis the digital Guard Plus patrolling reports.
- Required to observe the environment, paying attention to changes, inappropriate activity, or potential problems and report to Associate Director, Security
Skills, experience and educational requirements
- Successfully completed A levels (high School diploma)
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Completed at least 6 months in a supervisory position or similar
- Completed a course in Basic Firefighting
- Completed a course in First Aid
- Experience in investigations a distinctive advantage
- CCTV experience a distinctive advantage
Our brand is expanding faster than ever before. We are investing in the growth of our company, and that means we are committed to investing in you. Join a team that is open-hearted, intuitive, generous, and spontaneous in spirit. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.