H Hotels Collection | Hatzilazarou Group one of the leading & constantly growing groups in Greece, operating in the hospitality industry for 30 years, is offering new positions for the Boutique 5* Hotel & Spa 5* in South Rhodes region
Hotel Manager B5
Location: Kiotari, South Rhodes
Type of Employment: Full Time/Yearly
What to expect
The successful candidate will be sponsible for the management of the Hotel's operations and staff daily. It takes care of the planning, organization, implementation, and control of the Hotel's activities. It aims to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction, as well as to provide high-level services, while at the same time ensuring compliance with legislation, internal regulations, and the policies of the Hotel.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for hospitality, we encourage you to apply.
- Responsible for the entire operation of the hotel
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all heads of departments.
- Ensure full compliance with hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, maintenance.
- Monitors budget, expenses, and payroll.
- Supports and works with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running the hotel.
- Closely monitor the hotel's business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Handle complaints and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Guiding and training of the staff
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Assist in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits).
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations, and other legal requirements.
Necessary qualifications & skills
- 2+ years’ experience in similar role at a hotel with stable and consistent record of service.
- Candidates with previous experience in similar position with international hotel chains will be preferred.
- Degree in Hospitality Management is preferred.
- Knowledge of the related legal framework of hotel operations
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Adaptive and Agile
- Ability to give clear and concise instructions with focus to the guest experience.
- Applicant must have strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Needs to be able to communicate and collaborate well with others.
- Detail-oriented Professional appearance and presentation
- Ability to work under pressure both as part of a team and also working on own initiative.
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills
Within the scope of the above position, the company offers
- Competitive compensation package and insurance
- Prospects for career advancement in an ever-growing group
- Continuous training in line with the company’s standards & dynamic development
- Excellent working environment in a company that cares about its employees, the environment & local communities.
All CVs are kept in full confidence and based on the company's policies.
The communication will take place with the candidates who meet the requirements of the position according to the standards of the company