Our Hotels’ team seeks to fill the position of:
Will be reporting to the Chief Security Officer
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Assist in the exceptional Guest Service our Hotels are renown for and all Guest request
- Support in all Guest and Associate Safety Protocols, and ensure that all building security measures are in place
- Complying with standard procedures of Marriott International in regards to Safety and Security standards for Hotels
The successful candidate should possess the following knowledge, skills and attributes
- Relevant Degree in Security studies
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a Security Officer in a large Security firm, or in the hospitality sector
- Certified in basic first aid, and fire prevention.
- Excellent command of the English language certified at Proficiency level
- Strong people and project management skills
- Problem solving skills. A can do attitude is a must.
- Organizing skills and coordination ability
- Analytical, and attention to detail
- Interpersonal communication skills, integrity and commitment
We confirm utmost confidentiality for all applications as per EU GDPR directive, and all local laws for personal information
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.