The successful candidate must:
- Act as the primary liaison between the guest ensuring excellent guest experience from initial stage of reservation.
- Respond to communications from guests, travel agents, and referral networks concerning reservations arriving by mail, telephone, message or through a central reservation system.
- Create and maintain reservation records, usually by date of arrival and alphabetical listing, prepare letters of confirmation and promptly process any cancellations or modifications.
- Process reservations by mail, telephone, messages or through channel manager system.
- Prepare the list of expected arrivals.
- Process in advance reservation deposits.
- Determine room rates based on the selling tactics defined by management.
- Prepare letters of confirmation for guests.
- Process cancellations or modifications and promptly handle this information.
- Handle daily correspondence, respond to inquiries, and make reservations as needed.
- Track future room availability based on reservations and help develop forecasts for room revenue and occupancy.
- Analyze demand and revenue trends to ensure performance against budget / market trends.
- Enter reservations into the database / PMS.
- Assist customers with planning and booking reservations.
- Quote available rates to maximize room revenue according to Company standards.
- Perform other relevant assignments as requested.
Key Skills / Experience:
- 1-2 years of Hotel or other related industry (sales, hospitality, travel & tourism) experience desired.
- Must have experience in Channel Manager, PMS, OTA Extranets.
- Must possess a customer first mentality.
- Exceptional communication / interpersonal skills.
- Good skills with numbers.
- Skill in prioritizing and managing multiple tasks at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree or Diploma: Areas of study: Hospitality Management, Tourism Management, Finance or relevant.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written.
- Flexibility in working hours due to the industry nature.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your CV.
Each application will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.