Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Resorts: Ikos Dassia, Ikos Odisia
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Start Date: April 2023
Your main responsibilities
- Support the senior management team in training the childcare teams, assessing and monitoring standards
- Ensure all plans are adhered to and followed, this includes policies, planning, activities and experiences
- Ensure all health and safety policies, procedures and risk assessments are in place and followed, and updated as necessary
- Be creative, make sure each session is fun, engaging and stimulating, assist within the clubs as and when needed
- Prepare the duty roster and the working schedule
- Carry out staff appraisals
- Be responsible for all day-to-day administration include bookings, updating of databases and correspondence
- Provide and maintain inventory and audits of resources and services
- Handle guests’ complaints and take proactively immediate corrective action
- Liaise and cooperate with Hotel Managers, Sports & Recreation, Entertainment and F&B departments to ensure the smooth running of department services and guest experience
- Be on call for advice to support the childcare team
Your main qualifications/skills
- Proven experience as a Kids Club Manager or Kids Club Supervisor ideally in a 5* luxury hotel or Kindergarten or Children's care establishment
- Experience in working with children and families
- Degree/Diploma in childcare or relevant subject
- Computer literate
- Fluency in English
- Good command of a second language (German, French, Russian) would be a plus
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package with insurance and a number of work provisions.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
: www.ikosresorts.com | http://ikosresorts.com/ikoscareers/
: www.sani-resort.com | www.sani-resort.com/en_GB/careers
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.