Analytical Scientist (Chemist/Pharmacist)
Qualimetrix S.A. is a third party Contract Research Organization, established in 2013, that provides analytical services to the pharmaceutical industry.
Qualimetrix S.A. is involved in the development of the Quality part of pharmaceutical products (module 3) as well as in R&D, QC activities, QP services and GLP studies.
In the frame of its activities, Qualimetrix S.A. is recruiting an Officer for the analytical laboratory based in the company's premises in Athens, Greece.
Reports to: Laboratory Supervisor
- Conducts sample analysis following policies, methods and procedures described in relevant SOP’s.
- Conducts analytical method transfer, verification, validation and/or development based on the relevant protocols.
- Holds responsibility for recording raw data promptly and accurately.
- Authors Analytical Procedures and/or analytical method validation/ transfer/ verification protocols.
- Reviews the raw data, records, calculations etc. of the laboratory’s analytical studies.
- Participates in the periodic calibration/qualification of the laboratory’s equipment.
- Contributes to the preparation of the laboratory’s SOPs.
- Identifies, documents and reports any analytical issues, OOS and deviations that may have occurred.
- Chemistry or Pharmacy Bachelor degree
- MSc in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis or similar field is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (CEFR Level B2)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Practical experience in an analytical laboratory is a plus
- Analytical & critical thinking ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Competitive salary
- Friendly corporate culture
- Private Insurance
- High level training on GMP, GLP principles and relevant fields
- Scientific working environment with strong motivating character