We are looking for a motivated German Speaking Business Development Manager to join our thriving multicultural team in Athens and help us deliver our business objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all products and solutions and keep abreast of upcoming product releases.
- Outbound Prospecting through telephone, email, industry events, prospecting tools and social media within assigned territory and/or customer segments with the goal of identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities.
- Provide the best possible customer experience to all inbound leads expressing interest via multiple channels including phone, email, live chat and Marketing Qualified Leads
- Build purposeful outbound sales campaigns for targeted customer segments with the help of sales and marketing teams.
- Maintain high contact activity level – make a defined minimum # of phone calls/emails each day and uncover a defined minimum # of new discovery meetings per week for the reps you support.
- Accurately log/maintain and manage all inquiry, lead, and customer information in the Marketing Automation System and CRM tools while adhering to best practice standards on time to action and number of touch points
- Co-ordinate and host calls between end-customers and the sales team for further follow-up
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to continuously improve demand generation processes and best practices.
- Establish and track an effective sales cadence with leads – Persistence is Required
- Fluent in English & German- verbally and written at the business level
- Typically, 1-2 years of related experience (e.g., Pre-call planning, high-caliber cold calling skills, outlining questions, objection handling, high volume calling, lead qualification, technology sales)
- Familiarity with common office software and Salesforce.com
- Experience in the usage of Outbound/Inbound Prospecting Tools – e.g ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator, Outreach
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales success with strong selling capabilities, and an ability to process and retain large amounts of information.
- Confidence & Direct Personality that presents well, has a solution-oriented sales approach, can thoroughly qualify opportunities, and tactfully handle objections.
What we offer:
- Indefinite contract & Welcome bonus
- Competitive remuneration package with 2 extra salaries (as per Greek law)
- Performance bonus depending on the achievement of targets set and extra client incentives.
- Daily cash voucher on (Up Hellas) Mastercard (double amount after the 1st year)
- Private life & health insurance effective from day 1 of employment (including eyecare and dental care)
- Opportunities for international Career through Webhelp International Mobility program
- 20 Days of Annual Leave (up to 26 with accumulated years of service) plus 9 extra Country Holiday Leaves on top.
- Enjoy our corporate gym, brand new restaurant, rooftop cinema with acropolis views, and other well-being activities.
You appreciate our values of recognition, integrity, unity, and commitment, and you are eager to create the "wow" too. More than your background, it is your motivation and your personality that will make you part of our fun-loving community.
Please note that non-EU residents must have a valid work permit in Greece to be considered for employment.
Webhelp Hellas is an equal opportunity employer
Webhelp considers diversity a fundamental resource and offers everyone accesses to employment opportunities, regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.