Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company of over 110,000 #GameChangers that is making business more human across the world. We enrich customer experience and business solutions to create long term value for the world’s leading brands.
We are looking for a motivated German Speaking Inside Channel Account Manager to join our thriving multicultural team in Athens and help us deliver our business objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform against a Revenue target every quarter from your assigned region and Channel reseller named accounts
- Identify, qualify and close opportunities for assigned Channel accounts via pro-active sales activities and via inbound marketing lead generation within a defined SLA expectation.
- Ability to communicate with multiple contact bases within an account, including executive leadership.
- Ensure all sales activities are recorded in Sales CRM.
- Create, update and execute on Account Plans for each named Channel Partner Accounts, ensuring a clear business plan for winning new business each quarter.
- Achieve quarterly KPI’s monitored by management with a focus on executing on pipeline, driving new business pipeline and supporting partners converting opportunities to won deals, driving qualified leads to opportunity.
- Align with the Regional Sales Lead’s strategy; ensuring partner account plans and engagement activities are aligned with product, services and marketing offers.
- Liaise with Sales Engineering to ensure product and/or service recommendations and quotations are accurate and meet the customer’s requirements.
- Become an expert on the internal tools, process and products.
- Ensure sales quotes are managed within SLA from quote creation to PO and order booked.
- Maintain Product Knowledge by utilizing appropriate training resources to ensure best possible solutions are positioned to customers.
- Engage with and collaborate with wider sales organization to share knowledge; support cross selling activities.
- Take a leading role in the on boarding of new hires. Focus on continuous improvement making and implementing recommendations.
- Ensure a five-year career development plan is in place, focusing on professional development and the key milestones required to achieve such plans.
- Fluent in English & German - verbally and written at business level.
- Typically, 3 years+ of related experience (e.g. business development, channel account management, inside sales account management, technology sales, player/coach experience).
- Demonstrable track record of sales success consistently hitting or exceeding selling goals with strong selling capabilities and an ability to process and retain large amounts of information.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to influence at all levels within an account.
What we offer:
- Indefinite contract & Welcome bonus
- Competitive remuneration package with 2 extra salaries as per Greek law
- Performance bonus depending on achievement of targets set
- Daily cash voucher on (Up Hellas) Mastercard (double amount after the 1st year)
- Private life & health insurance effective from day 1 of employment (including eyecare and dental care)
- Fixed working hours of your selection, for all mothers with children of up to 2 years of age
- Opportunities for international Career through Webhelp International Mobility program
- 20 Days of Annual Leave (up to 26 with accumulated years of service) plus 9 extra Country Holiday Leaves on top.
- Enjoy our corporate gym, brand new restaurant, rooftop cinema with acropolis views and other wellbeing activities.
You appreciate our values of recognition, integrity, unity, and commitment, and you are eager to create the "wow" too. More than your background, it is your motivation and your personality that will make you part of our fun-loving community.
Please note that non-EU residents must have a valid work permit in Greece to be considered for employment.
Webhelp Hellas is an equal-opportunity employer
Webhelp considers diversity a fundamental resource and offers everyone accesses to employment opportunities, regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.