- B2B sales targeting exclusively foreign clients (Pre-sales, sales, after-sales) (Pre-sales, sales, after-sales )
- Business development
- Creation of New Business targeting list
- Sales promotion, cross selling
- Networking for the increase of sales leads
- Competition research
- Collection of insights and info for our market (prices, specificaations, quality standards etc) for new product developent
- Close cooperation with our Customer Service, for the proper and complete service of a demanding corporate clientele
- Active presence in international exhibitions to promote sales
- Contribution to the implementation of our participation in international exhibitions in collaboration with the other departments
- Continuous communication to identify immediate and impending customer needs
- Input of the communication and related competition info to our CRM software.
- Preparation of reports according to our KPIs
- Providing after-sales support to customers with information and training materials for the products
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in a B2B department of overseas sales
- Α University or TEI degree in any of the following: Sales / Business Administration / Finance / Marketing
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, dynamism, team spirit
- Excellent knowledge of English language and commercial correspondence
- Excellent use of PC and MS Office
- Ease of use of CRM / ERP
- Availability for business trips.
- Fulfilled military obligations
- Highly organized, excellent communicator and self-motivated.
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Customer oriented
- Attention to detail
- Positive personality.
- Continuous willingness to improve and acquire knowledge
Will be appreciated:
- Fluency in any other second foreign language
- Experience as account manager or in a well-structured B2B client service
- Experience in medical or pharmaceutical sales.
- Complete training for our market and our products
- Friendly, pleasant and dynamically evolving work environment
- Private insurance
- Prospects for growth and development
- Daily commute to our premises in Kifissia (Attica)
- Full contract
Applications that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.