GR. SARANTIS S.A. is one of the leading Companies in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods sectors with leading brands such as SANITAS, NOXZEMA, BIOTEN, CARROTEN, LANES, AVA, STR8, ORZENE, TUBOFLO, WASH&GO, BIO-OIL, CLINEA, etc.
We are seeking to recruit for the Health & Care Business Unit in Thessaly(Larisa/Volos) a passionate and energetic Sales Representative, who enjoys challenges, to support current operations and new dynamic projects. Our goal is to promote our sales plans in pharmacies, maintain and build new clientele and support business growth
(Ref. Code: SRHCL_08.2023)
The role reports to the Area Manager
- Visits current and potential clients to develop new cooperation and agreements
- Negotiates and liaises between customer and company
- Analyzes sales data per customer and prepares and executes daily/monthly/quarterly visitation plan to achieve quantitative and qualitative targets
- Promote and improve our brands instore visibility according to marketing guidelines
- Answers customer questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability
- Prepares and submits sales contracts and maintains client records
- Presents quarterly reports and results for his/her area of responsibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Business Administration or any equivalent
- At Least 2-3 years of experience in Sales preferably within FMCG sector or consumer health
- Good command of English language
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Car driving license
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills
- Strong customer focus and orientation
- Results orientation, accountability, and problem solving
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Teamwork and collaboration
The Company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for career development in a multinational environment
- Pleasant and modern working environment in a challenging organization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning platform
If you would like to use your skills and experience in a dynamic and growing multinational company, please send us your CV.
All CV’s will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The company will contact only with candidates that meet the required qualifications and criteria.