is looking for a
Sales Operations Associate
to join the Commercial department in Maroussi
With 60 years of industry know-how and expertise Sidenor is the largest steel industry in Greece and constitutes the steel production and trading segment of Viohalco. Sidenor Group is a leading steel producer in Southeastern Europe with 6 production units in Greece, Bulgaria, Northern Macedonia and Cyprus.
The Group's products are available in more than 50 countries with a significant contribution to the economic growth, such as those of steel reinforcing for building and infrastructure projects, shipbuilding and various other industrial applications.
As a Sales Operations Associate, you will report to the Commercial Senior Manager, and you will contribute to the development and maintenance of good customer relationships and ensure smooth sales team operations.
- Provide customer service by staying on top of pending orders and customer requests
- Prepare commercial offers and documentation for clients, working with the Sales Manager
- Reply to customers' inquiries and questions regarding the offered product range
- Performing data entry duties regarding orders, metrics, sales figures and other key data
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Work with account managers to create and implement targeted sales strategies
- Liaise with other departments such as logistics, supply chain, quality to ensure business best practices
- Identify where improvement is needed in sales practices and make suggestions for improvements
- 2+ years prior experience in a sale support role, preferably in B2B environment
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel and Power point)
- Excellent command of English language
- Strong time management and organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills